Flasks in a laboratory

Share your environmental health concerns


Scientists looking at zebrafish in jar

Ask for technical assistance

If you’re concerned about exposure to agricultural pesticides, living near a freeway or hazardous waste facility, disease clusters in your area or any other potential health hazard linked to where you live or work, ask UC Davis scientists for help.

Health problems are complex, so we can’t diagnose or identify the cause of an illness or condition. But depending on the expertise needed and your particular circumstances, we might be able to help investigate your concerns. The first step in getting help is filling out the form below.

Technical assistance form

Do you represent a specific community or community group?
Do you know or think you know where the problem is coming from? For example: a farm, waste facility, factory or freeway?
Are you worried about a particular disease or illness?