This curriculum is a two-day workshop that walks researchers and community groups through the essential tenets of community participatory research. It covers everything from building equitable partnerships and understanding power dynamics, to leveraging university resources and more.
- The Curriculum: Building Equitable Partnerships for Environmental Justice
- Appendix A: Community Engaged Practice Process
- Appendix B: Review of Existing Environmental Justice and Health Equity Curricula
- Appendix C: Participant Materials
- Appendix D: PowerPoint Presentations to Accompany the Curriculum
- Appendix E: Sample Evaluation Forms