ASIC will bring together stakeholders from academia, government, communities, and commercial interests to promote and advance air pollution sensors, improve the data quality from these sensors, expand the pollutants measured, and foster community involvement in monitoring air quality.
- Collaborative opportunities for developers, researchers, government and community stakeholders
- Promote and advance air pollution sensors
- Improve data quality from sensors
- Expand pollutants measures
- Foster community involvement
This meeting will be held September 12 to 14, 2018 at the Oakland Convention Center with pre-event trainings on September 11. To learn more and receive updates from the organizers, please visit the conference website.